Can-Am Commander Extended Length Rear Trailing Arms
Can-Am Commander 800/1000 : 2011+
This will not fit the max, 4-seater
- +4" Extended Trailing Arm
- Run Up To 32" Tires With No Lift! NOTE: You will need to purchase High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms to clear 32"
- tires in the front of the machine. Purchase together and save $50!
- Compatible with Lift Kits
- Includes 10 Preinstalled Bearings
- Maintains Factory Alignment
- Reuse Factory Sway Bar
- If running 12" or smaller wheels you must use 1" Wheel Spacers in the rear of the machine. You can purchase (4) to
- increase track width equally in front and rear of machine.
- The Rear Trailing Arms will NOT work with Air Shocks.
Can-Am Commander Extended Rear Trailing Arms
Take your Commander to the next level with SuperATV's +4 extended rear trailing arms. Get an additional 4" of wheel base and take your Commander to places it's never been before! Perfect for larger tires, improved hill climbing stability, and exceptional performance, SuperATV's arms are skillfully designed to maintain factory alignment. What does this mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tires! To give your machine the Ultimate clearance pair with 2.5" Lift Kit and our High Clearance Forward A-Arms.
Includes PreInstalled Bearings
You get the complete package with SuperATV +4 extended trailing arms. Each kit includes 10 preinstalled bearings giving you a hassle-free, at home installation and no need to pay extra to have your old bearings exchanged. Kit includes : 8 swing arm pivot bearings and 2 wheel bearings, a $380 value preinstalled for you!
To ensure we deliver a product that exceeds your expectations, SuperATV's extended trailing arms are carefully crafted in state of the art CAD software, TIG welded, and finished with a high quality powder coat to show off your ride. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty, these arms designed to withstand whatever abuse you can put them through.
At SuperATV, we understand the importance of getting back on the trail. This kit comes complete with everything necessary to do complete the installation.
The Commander rear trailing arms are designed to be used with Rhino Brand Axles.