NOTE: These axles (Front and Rear) Do NOT Fit XXC Models or Turbo Models.
To ensure the highest quality and performance, Rhino Brand Extended Length Axles are made from Heavy-Duty 4340 Chromoly Steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. This creates an excellent strength-to-weight ratio for these heavy-duty axles. Along with being significantly stronger than other axles, Rhino Brand Axles can operate at huge angles. Generally after a lift kit or larger tires are added, OEM axles are not up to the task of handling the added pressure. This often leads to the weakening and eventual breakage of the axles. Rhino Brand Axles are engineered to have larger shafts and CVs making them able to handle these extreme angles. Not only can they handle the angle pressure, Rhino Brand Extended Length Axles perform exceptionally well under the stress of high-powered motors and aggressive tires. These axles have proven themselves again and again and can withstand the test of the most intense riding.
- Higher articulation angles – best for lift kits
- Available in +3" through +8”
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year warranty
- May not fit with other manufacturer's aftermarket parts