Can-Am Outlander & Renegade 6" Lift Kit (Gen 2) - with Rhino Brand Axles
Outlander 500/650/800/1000 : 2012+ (Gen 2)
Renegade 500/800/1000 : 2012+ (Gen 2)
(See Fitment Tab for exact models that kit fits)
Innovation that performs. SuperATV's Outlander/Renegade 6" lift kit is precision engineering to withstand the toughest
riding conditions time and time again. With this kit, you get the industry’s most advanced kit on the market. When you
want to fly high, ride deep, or go steep you want SuperATV.
What sets the Can-Am ATV suspension lift apart from other kits? Utilizing the industry's first Pivot Joint, SuperATV offers full toe, caster, camber adjustability without the hassle and maintenance of the traditional heim joint. With simple thread adjustment you can easily manipulate ride settings to your personal riding style.
Keep your ATV reactive. SuperATV understands the importance of maintaining factory steering alignment and our Outlander/Renegade kit leaves nothing to be desired.
Engineered with extreme performance in mind, the Can-Am Outlander/Renegade 6” lift extends your wheel base by a full 5.5" - 1.5" of forward offset and 4" of rear offset for a smooth ride and longer wheel base allowing you to climb steeper hills and hit bigger jumps. Available in black and Can-Am yellow.
- Front A-Arms
- 1-1/4” Thick DOM Tubing
- 1.5" Forward Offset High Clearance
- Heavy Duty Z-Bend Tie Rods
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Rear Trailing Arms
- 4"Rear Offset for Smoother Ride
- 1-1/2" DOM Tubing for On the Trail Confidence
- Unique Extended Trailing Arms Includes all Bearings
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles, Extended Length
- Extended Brake Lines
- 5-" Increase In Front Track Width
- 5" Increase In Rear Track Width
- Lifetime Warranty On All A-Arms
- Run up to 36" tires (Shown With Terminator Tires Size 36x10-18)