Polaris RZR S 900 7-10" Lift Kitt
Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015
Will Not fit the 2016 RZR S 900
We've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here at SuperATV we know lifts. With years of engineering and design work under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want a SuperATV kit.
This Polaris RZR S 900 Kit is adjustable from 7” to 10” to give you extreme lift that allows you to climb steeper hills and hit massive jumps for the most outrageous work or play. Engineered with extreme performance in mind, this lift kit’s Front A-Arms are constructed of super strong 1” DOM steel and come with a lifetime warranty. A-Arms are forward offset creating a longer wheel base making room for monster tires.
Rear A-arms are a real eye-catcher. Made of 1-1/4” DOM steel in a unique, reinforced design that’s beyond tough. The heavy-duty rear arms are high clearance, fully adjustable and include a 2" rear offset for a longer wheel bases. (If running stock wheels you will need one inch wheel spacers.) The Pivot Joint offers full toe, caster and camber adjustability. Simple threaded style allows you to quickly and easily adjust the settings to fit your personal style.
Several color options available to match your RZR S - Black, Red, Orange, White Aluminum, and Neon Yellow. The perfect upgrade to support your riding habit!
- Kit requires the use of RZR S 900 or RZR 900 XC length shocks
- If you have a standard RZR 900 you will need to purchase new shocks
- Both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks available - Purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Reinforced metal rear A-arms with pivot joints
- Z Bend heavy duty tie rods included
- Constructed of 1-1/4” DOM steel tubing
- 13.5" Front & 12.25" Rear increased track width
- 4 Heavy Duty Rhino Brand axles included
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Extended brake lines included
- Run up to 36" tires
- Easy to install; attaches to factory RZR S locations